Historic building in the city center
The property is a three-floor listed building that comprises (4) four shops on the ground floor and what used to be a small hotel on the two floors above. The building is over 100 years old (1904) and has been renovated to its original design with every bit of detail.
Covered area 320 sq.m.
Roof garden covered 54 sq.m.
Roof garden uncovered 250 sq.m.