Brand new 3-bedroom apartment in a luxury gated complex with pool, sauna and gym just 250 meters from Dasoudi park and sea
This spacious and bright apartment is located in a gated complex in a highly sought-after area of Potamos Germasogia.
The apartment itself consists of 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms; one of which is en-suite, 3 balconies offering 270-degree views of the mountains and an open plan kitchen and dining area.
The complex and area
The project is executed in the classical colonial style of Cypriot/European architecture. The facade is elaborately decorated with columns, balustrades, window/door frames, and decorative elements made of natural stone. Open balconies are closed in with handmade railings made of wrought iron. The side supports of balconies are made in classical style and are an intrinsic ornament of the whole building. Both semi-circular bay windows and a massive pediment accentuate the elegance of the composition. The project is located in the calm geographical centre of Limassol and one of the most prestigious housing areas of the city, which is located within walking distance from Dassoudi (one of the best Limassol beaches), and 250m from the seaside road. It is a very special place in Limassol, where both eucalyptus and pine tree groves stretch for 1.5 km along the beach and create a rare and very healthy microclimate, an ideal place for leisure and sports activities.
A supermarket is only 250m away. This is especially useful to those who live or spend holidays in Cyprus without a car. All the necessary amenities and hotels are also within walking distance of the project. Though the project is located within walking distance away from the best beach in the city and Limassol’s promenade, within this prestigious neighbourhood only a bird’s chant can disturb one’s peacefulness. The project is completely isolated from the curious gaze of passers-by and the busy seafront. All the above creates a really rare combination, which is extremely difficult to attain.
The building complex consists of 3 blocks, creating a symmetrical harmonious U-shaped structure. The units are connected by columned arches with stonework. In the centre of the complex, there is a large swimming pool finished with mosaics. The large area of the plot accommodates, apart from the swimming pool, a spacious recreational area with landscaped English garden.
The project also provides a fitness centre and sauna facilities.
The Project has a Class "B" Energy Efficiency Certificate - the highest class for buildings of this type (class "A" can only be assigned to buildings that independently generate electricity from the energy of the sun or wind).
Main specifications of the complex:
- Secured fenced-in territory
- Elaborately finished front entrance. Expensive marble, beautiful chandeliers and furniture. Classical music plays at the entrance of the lobby.
- Concierge Service
- 24/7 video monitoring
- 28x11m swimming pool finished with mosaics
- Fitness centre
- Sauna (for men/women)
- A net ceiling height is 3.10 m.
- High (2.4 m) interior doors
- Living room and bedroom floors are expensive marbles, granites, and wooden parquet
- External doors and windows made from hardwood frames are adjusted to the Cyprus climate and match the classical interiors and exteriors of the buildings
- Underfloor heating systems using cutting-edge technology
- Mitsubishi VRV air-conditioning systems
- Bathroom floors and walls are laid with expensive sorts of marble and granites
- Subtle details like bathroom air conditioning, bidets and/or hygienic douche inside
- Kitchen units and sanitary ware from top European brands.
The price is 5,500 euros per month + 250 euro common expenses.
Book your viewing today!